Paestum Full Day
Founded by greek colonists and originally known as Poseidonia, Paestum was one of the most important and beautiful cities of Magna Grecia.
Once you arrive in Paestum you can see and admire some of the best preserved Greek Doric Temples worldwide, the ancient city wall, houses and tower ruins and a museum of Greek artifacts.
On this tour I also could take you to the countryside for a visit to local buffalo farm where you can taste traditional southern Italy buffalo mozzarella, or, if you prefer, you can enjoy a "typical dishes" lunch.
- Paestum private full-day tour
- Private chauffeur-driven car
- English-speaking, expert and friendly driver
- Hotel, airport terminal, cruise port or train station pick-up and drop-off (returns to original departure point)
- Photo stops included
- Duration: 7/8 hours (approx.)
So, what about walking up close to the temples?
Why not take the chance to visit this everlasting place?